SPRING IS HERE

I can't believe it but it's finally happening - spring is here! 

 Days are getting brighter, warm breeze in the air touches my skin, birds are singing and i can feel the flow of new energy and inspiration. This makes me wanna spend more time outdoors, organise my stuff, plan my summer holidays haha. Im so happy that warmer days have arrived and i cant wait for everything that awaits me this year.

Neverim tomu,ale vyzera to tak ze jar konecne dorazila. Dni su svetlejsie, teply vanok vo vzduchu hladi moju kozu, vtaciky spievaju a citim nesmierny priliv novej energie a inspiracie. Z toho dovodu sa mi chce ovela viac casu travit vonku, organizovat a upratovat, planovat letne tripy a dovolenky. Som strasne stastna ze teplejsie dni su uz konecne tu a neviem sa dockat co vsetko ma tento rok caka.


FEEL IT IN THE AIR


Coat:Dunnes 
Sweather:Primark 
Handbag:Jasper Conran 
Trousers:Peacocks 
Boots:Clarks

SEE IT ON THE STREETS



Have a wonderful, bright day everyone! Sending positive energy, Michaela

Pictures by my talented friend Alexander Hagge

Comments

Popular Posts