VITAMIN C SERUM BY SKINKISSED

With all the extra time on hand we had /still have while being quarantined I finally focused on my skincare routine a little. Before the lockdown, I had quite stressful months at work and that definitely affected the quality of my skin. I'm not that good either with sticking to a beauty routine, so I decided to try this Vitamin C serum by Skinkissed which should give visible results within first 7-14 days of using.


Frankly, i didn't have that much knowledge about benefits of Vitamin C on my complexion either. I knew it's really good to take internally, for the immune system but that was about it :D That being said, i also had no clue how beneficial it can be for a blemish-prone skin, such as mine.


Vitamin C serum - SO WHAT'S IN IT & WHAT DOES IT ACTUALLY DO?


VITAMIN C - helps with skin's natural regeneration process which helps the body to repair damaged cells. It is antioxidant, meaning it protects skin cells from damaging free radicals caused by UV exposure . Additionally, it lightens hyperpigmentation, events out the skin tone and enhances skin radiance.


COLLAGEN - is a major component of our skin and in combination with vitamin c results in overall tightening effect.


HYALURONIC ACID - important in hydrating the skin and maintaining this hydration which overall results in lines and wrinkles diminishing.


I think this is such a great combination of benefits for a skin care product and i love that it works so well with my oily but yet very sensitive skin. However, I'm mostly pleased to see how much it helps with my acne which is now fading nicely after 2 weeks of using it. I know my skin is far from perfect but at least now I barely have any spots left, only some red post acne marks. ;)



So if you are struggling with acne and still want to give your skin all the goodies it needs to maintain that healthy looking glow you should incorporate this product into your skin routine. It is a little miracle in a bottle. You can get yours HERE.


Michaela

Comments

Popular Posts